Who wrote restriktor?
The main creator of restriktor is: Leonard Vanbrabant.
Rebecca Kuiper is the author of the "goric()" and "evSyn()" functions.
Since the start of the project, some people have provided valuable feedback,
comments and suggestions:
- Yves Rosseel for providing feedback on the R-code. Moreover, restriktor uses the
lavParseModelString() and the lav_constraints_parse() functions, which are both native
- Herbert Hoijtink (for debugging the initial versions).
- Rens van de Schoot (for providing feedback).
- Jeroen de Laat for the website's css (Swif).
- Aleksandra Dacko (R code for dealing with constraints of format x1 < x2 < x3 and equality constraints of format '=').
The restriktor package is licensed under the GNU General Public License Version >= 2